Ultra Knee Support with Bilateral Hinges
- Performance Level 3: STABILITY-SUPPORT-COMPRESSION-ALIGNMENT-HEALING
- Premium stitching assembly, patella support finishing and Lycra® binding for long lasting comfort
- Support for moderate to major ligament sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Compression to provide soft tissue support, joint alignment and therapeutic warmth/blood flow
- Anatomical pre-curved design provides enhanced fit, comfort and stability performance
Shock Doctor® Ultra Knee Support with Bilateral Hinges offers complete protection, enhance stability and increase performance for any athlete. The Bilateral support hinges constructed with tempered aluminium which provides extra knee stability. X-Fit® strap gives more stability by wrapping leg with a comfort strap that overlaps the hinge to maximize stability during deformation. Breathable mesh keep micro level parts cool, while N-Tek Neoprene creates compression wicking moisture for therapeutic warmth and healing. Anti-microbial technology integrated into the fabric for odour depletion.
The Ultra Knee Support has premium four-way stretch Lycra® mesh at back of knee which promotes airflow during rigorous activities that help you to stay comfortable and energetic with your every move. The Knee Support is Latex-Free which eliminates the risk of latex protein allergy.
The primary goal of Shock Doctor® Ultra Knee Support with Bilateral Hinges is to heal and prevent injuries, including ACL/PCL, meniscus, hyperextension, ligament sprains, medial/lateral and patella instability.
Tempered aluminium stays provide additional knee stability
Features & Benefits:
Order now and get up to 8% discount.